You can help us provide an efficient service by:
- Keeping appointments or giving us much notice as possible should you need to cancel.
- If you need a longer appointment let us know.
- Makes requests for routine visits before 10am.
- We suggest waiting until after 10am to telephone us for non-urgent queries.
- The afternoons are quieter, so for things like test results, you are more likely to get through first time if you telephone after 3pm.
- Keep us informed of changes of address, telephone numbers etc
- Ask for Urgent (Book on the Day) Bookings only if it is urgent otherwise patients who have booked appointments will be delayed.
Other sources of information that you can access without waiting for the surgery include: